Innovative Pharma Baltics, UAB performs development, production, research and educational activities in the area of phytotherapy.
The company strives to provide consumers with high-quality products ensuring their effectiveness, compatibility, safety and value.
Company consistently monitors and improves its quality management and food safety management standards: ISO 9001, ISO 2200, ISO 13485.
To meet the expectations of customers and consumers, and to maintain a transparent and human relationship with all participants in the production cycle, we commit to:
- Create innovative, high-value products. Invest in the modernization of processes and new technologies in order to use resources more efficiently and to reduce impact on the environment.
- To manufacture products that comply with legal requirements and ensure that only high-quality, safe, and legal products that comply with specifications reach customers and consumers, and to continuously enhance the quality of the final product, taking into consideration GMP, HACCP, and ISO requirements.
- Make sure that the products produced are of the highest quality and that discrepancies are not present anywhere in the chain, from raw materials to the final product.
- We strive to create a safe and healthy work environment and ensure the safety of work processes. In a professional work environment, we help to develop and retain motivated and qualified people. Every employee is respected and valued individually, and we strive to provide a workplace that fosters initiative and creativity.
- Organize and participate in public educational activities on phytotherapy.
Renews: June 28, 2021